Vaughn Gittin, Jr.’s name is synonymous with drifting. Due in part to his accomplishments as well as his popularity, Vaughn has enjoyed a strong relationship with both Falken and Ford, showing the world the capabilities of his powerful 2011 Monster Energy/Falken Tire Ford Mustang by winning the 2010 Formula D championship. Vaughn returns with a bigger engine with hopes that the horsepower increase will allow him to repeat as champion in 2011.
More about Vaughn Gittin, Jr
He was born September 20, 1980 and is commonly known as JR, he is an American self-taught professional drifter from Annapolis, Maryland who currently competes in the Formula D series in his 2011 Falken Tire Ford Racing Mustang. When he’s not competing, Vaughn performs drifting demonstrations for Ford in his personal Ford Mustang RTR at events all over the nation. He also performs drifting demonstrations worldwide with his fellow members of Drift Alliance.
2011 Falken Tire / Monster Energy Ford Mustang GT Specs
- Engine: 5.0L V8 with Ford Racing Supercharger
- Tires: Front: 255/40-18 Azenis RT615 Rear: 295/40-18 Azenis RT615
- Filtration: K&N Air, Oil & Breather Filters
- Clutch: Exedy Twin Plate
- Suspension: Tein coilovers
- Brakes: Wildwood front and rear big brake kit
- HP/Torque: 650 horsepower, 650 ft.lbs of torque
Vaughn Gittin, Jr And His 2011 Monster Energy Ford Mustang GT Pictures: